Sunday

PROUD TIME: DARKROOM+ DESIGN WEEK+ WALALA= TRIBALALA


Few month Ago, Rhonda and Lulu from Darkrooom Contacted me and asked me if I would be interested to do a collaboration with them and come up with an idea/concept for their windows display during Design Week.

 (huuummm...mmeeeah let's me think about it....)


OF COURSE I WANTED TOOOOO!!!! 
HELL YEEAH!!     
THIS IS THE BEST
SHOP
EVER

And the all thing got even better when they say they wanted to do a collection inspired from the Tribe NDEBELE as it's what I wanted to get inspired from my new collection anyway.
(great!)


I Really really enjoyed this project and was pretty please with the designs I came up 
with and I loved the beautiful colour palette that Darkroom gave me to work with. 
All good really
Few open sandwichs later
 it was time to choose which designs we were going
 to produce
BEFORE THE LAUNCH OF T-R-I-B-A-L-A 
FOR  DESIGN WEEK 

I MADE IT:

PROUD TIME 

A mix of my designs
withthe amazing prints and selection of beautiful accessorises from
 Darkroom.
All Framed in a Walala design 
shop  window  



AND NOW TIME TO GO SHOPPING












1 comment:

tHE FaNDANGoe KiD said...

this all looks amAZING. you are MY hero. X x X